My name is Eric Faqir,
I have been teaching yoga and
martial arts for 30 years in the United States and overseas. My unique
mind-body training methods have been featured on the front page of The Wall
Street Journal and on the CBS Evening News.
I have taught workshops, group
classes and teacher training programs at national fitness organizations and
corporations, including Crunch International, The Gap, and Linda Evans Fitness
Classically trained in yoga systems
from India and China and in various forms of Chinese martial arts and trigger point therapy, I studied overseas for more than
seven years where I attended leading schools and trained with masters in India,
Korea, Singapore and Thailand.
While living abroad, I completed intensive
training programs involving various forms of yoga, including Ashtanga, Qi Gong
(Chinese Taoist Yoga), Bhakti, Dhyana, Hatha, Jnana, Laya, and Prana.
In India, I studied at Swami
Shivenanda’s school in Rishikesh, the Bihar School of Yoga in Munger Bihar,
Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune, and the Ashtanga Yoga
Research Institute in Mysore.
- Certified Instructor, National Guild of
(Merrimack, NH), 2003
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Fundamentals, Kinesiology
(San Diego, CA) 1996
- Certified Kinesiologist, Kinesiology Institute
- (San Diego, Ca) 1997
- Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnotists
(Merrimack, NH), 2000
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Wellness Institute
(Issaquah, WA), 2000
- Ashtanga Yoga Instructor, Ashtanga Yoga Research
(San Francisco, CA), 1990
- Certified Instructor, Medicine Ball, C.H.E.K
(San Diego, CA), 1998
- 5th Degree Black Belt, Reiki Master Teacher, Kempo-Shorei Karate
(Cincinnati, OH), 1982
- You will have a yoga therapist
specialized in the psychology of movement to angle a body in just the
right pose as to expose hidden trauma.
- Your therapy combines the eastern healing techniques of ancient chinese and Indian Yoga systems.
- You will be in the hands of a clinical hypnotherapist who will recognize and help relieve your psychological triggers.
- You will receive world class personal training beyond your therapy goals... because lifestyle changes
are an important part of your treatment for stress and chronic pain.